Thursday, September 13, 2012

Splish Splash

What a day!!!! It has been a busy one. Momma didn't get her "quiet time" and Brent is going to a work dinner...not a good equation for me. So, to better deal with the kiddos, I decided to put them in water. And in order to make it fun for me, I asked them to SPLASH! (for this one time, and one time only...) so that I could take a few pictures of them all in the tub. The bathroom was soaked (Brent would not approve) but I think I got a few cute shots.

Splish Splash
  And the scorpion....Ben came screaming to me that he found a scorpion in the sandbox. His current fixation is scorpions. It was indeed a scorpion. I have NEVER in the 5 years of living here seen a scorpion. Just when Ben decides he is terrified of scorpions, he finds one. Anyway, I scooped it out of the sandbox and we took a closer look :) Ben was making me laugh. He would run by the scorpion, then say, "I just ran by the scorpion!!!!." He felt so brave running 5 feet past the scorpion! haha! Here's the whole thing in focus, but I like the other pics better. Insect eyes facinate me. And hairs too. Who knew that insects were so hairy?
The Scorpion
The Scorpion
The Scorpion
The Scorpion

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP