Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Katydid

I love bugs. Well, I don't luuuuuuv bugs, but I think that they are interesting. This is a katydid. Ben was all about it. Bray was alllll about it. I thought he was going to smash it with his little pudgy fingers. I don't have very many pictures of Bray with it because I was too worried about saving it from his grasp. Delia likes the idea of holding it, but when it comes down to it, she is scared of bugs. This one is on its way out, I think. It hung out on the porch all day long. The brown area on it's back should be green, I think. Ben and the Katydid The Katydid Ben with Bray trying to grab the Katydid The Katydid The Katydid The Katydid It is just amazing how much these look like leaves! What an awesome little creature! The Katydid The Katydid Offered it some water....it wasn't interested. The Katydid

2 comments:

Tracy July 10, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Oh my goodness! That last one looks like he is really upset! And that one where his one leg is up under his chin in seriously to much! It's like he/she is thinking ;) Love these!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography July 21, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Love Katydids! You captured it beautifully. One looks like it's licking it's fingers. Have a happy weekend.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP