Monday, July 30, 2012

Choo-Choo! and a Hair-Do

I have not been taking pictures like I need to be! And blogging (or even editing) the ones I do take are another story. Today the kids were playing in the playroom and the light was pretty, so I thought I would attempt to get a picture of all of them doing their daily thing. These are the pictures that I cherish most. And of course ones without strange facial expressions are my favorite, so I chopped all of their heads off. Ben and Delia wanted to build a train track. Bray wants to do anything that Ben is doing. So we made a quick track (that Ben said was boring) so they could all play for a bit. And just so you know, everyone picked out their own train without arguing over who got Percy or the "Train Without a Face", or the Truck. The track was built without any negative outbursts of who was "breaking the track" or "taking apart the track" or just plain "messing up the track". They continued to all play happily and used only kind words between one another. Everyone was smiling and laughing and "Choo-Choo'ing" in the most perfect way imaginable. Heehee. Or so it would appear. ;) Choo Choo Choo Choo Choo Choo Bray reminds me so much of Ben when he plays! Choo Choo Big Giant Baby! Choo Choo When Delia was over playing trains, she wanted to play with my hair. I remember playing with my mom's hair. So, I tried to take a picture. An at arms length, hope for the best kinda picture. Playing Hairdresser What did she do to my hair that was so funny?

Playing Hairdresser

1 comments:

karren August 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

I love all of the detail that you captured here. Beautiful pictures.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP