Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Open Wide!!!! And a Workshop Review

This kid is sooo funny! And he knows he is funny! I love it. This little man can make me smile just about anytime. Even when he is being bad, he is still cute (and funny). I was feeding him his oatmeal the other morning and he was doing this.... 20120618_Bray Wide Open_0010_web Then some of this: Open Wide And more of this: 20120618_Bray Wide Open_0016_web Then some more of this: 20120618_Bray Wide Open_0012_web I'm so happy that out of all the different combination of genes that could have been our third kid's destiny that this is the combination we got. My little Bray Bray! We all love him....even Ben admits to it! 20120618_Bray Wide Open_0007_web And one more thing! Recently I signed up for a seminar by Sarah Wilkerson of Clickin' Moms. It is called Flawless: The Secrets of Skin. It is a huge PDF filled with tons of information on how to achieve beautiful skin tones in photographs, specifically in post processing. The PDF is really amazing. The images are beautiful, the content is fully comprehensive. I can't think of enough good things to say about it. I would buy it again in a heartbeat. While I can't say that I have "finished" the seminar, I am fully aware that the information provided will take more than just the allotted time of the seminar to really sink in. It is a LOT of information. I feel as if the content is for intermediate photographers (or advanced) who have a working knowledge of PS or LR. There is a closed forum for peers to discuss the content of the seminar, ask each other questions, share images, etc. And I have noticed plenty of CMPros around answering questions as well. For anyone who reads this and has taken any other course by Sarah Wilkerson, this seminar does not disappoint. It is as well pulled together and informative as if she were sitting with you teaching it in person. Thanks CM, and thanks Sarah for such a great seminar!

3 comments:

karren June 20, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

These photos of bray are wonderful...he is sure growing up. He's adorable!

Megan June 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

Such a happy guy! The Skin seminar is amazing, isn't it? :)

Mama Monkey July 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

I'm did the Flawless seminar too! I'm not even half way through the materials yet, but it's fabulous :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP