Monday, June 18, 2012

My Sweet Boys

I can safely say that Ben has not always been so interested in Bray being around. Lately, he seems to be coming around. Bray is beginning to say a few more words and I think Ben has been craving a little more interaction from his little brother. Today Ben and Delia were playing veterinarians who were traveling to Antarctica. They were in Delia's room doing "check ups" with their animals, and Bray wanted to read. So we took off into his room. Very shortly afterward, Ben came in and said he wanted to read to Bray. I took this as a opportunity to take pictures of those two together. They were so sweet. Bray loves The Foot Book and his favorite pages are, 'Slow feet, Quick feet' which we read as "Sloooooooooooooooooow feet, quick feet". He thinks it is hilarious how fast we say quick. This is what Ben is doing here. This picture is going to be one of my favorites for a looooooooooooong time ;) My Boys He also LOVES this book called Little Blue Truck My Boys My Boys My Boys

2 comments:

Megan June 21, 2012 at 12:40 AM  

These are precious. Love the adoration on Bray's face :)

bgracious June 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

Love!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP