Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Toes and PB&J

Mondays are our busiest day of the week. I pick up the big kids from preschool at 1pm, then Ben has speech therapy at 230pm on the other side of town. Lots of driving and no time for naps until we are home for the evening. Bray decided today that instead of going to sleep quickly when we got back home (as usual) he would throw his animals out of the crib....then cry about it. This little activity brings back memories of Delia around this age. I think climbing out of the crib was next. Thank goodness this little guy doesn't seem to be a climber yet. I'm not a fan of the game, so after two pick ups, I was done. He didn't throw out Monkey again (Muh-Muh) but the bear was out of the crib when I went to get him for dinner. This is how I found him. Bray Bedtime And for lunch, he loves a good PB&J. This is how it should be eaten....he was a MESS to clean up. Bray Bedtime And at bedtime, he decided to do it all over again. I thought I would take a picture or two of this one using available light....(ISO 6400) After the class I just took, I'm feeling a lot more comfortable maxing out my ISO. Bray Bedtime

3 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography May 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

Oh, they're all so cute. I love the toes in the first pic. So precious.

susana May 11, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

LOVELY*

Megan May 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM  

Beautiful light!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP