Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bennie Graduated

From Pre-K! I'm so proud of my little boy. He has accomplished so much in his 5 1/2 short years. I love him for who he is and what he is about. I love that when he is interested in something, he wants to learn ALL about it. Learning is never half way with him. He knows more about vehicles/equipment (really, any kind, make, or model) and dinosaurs than either Brent or I do. He can be really, really detail oriented when he is interested in something. It drives me crazy at times, but I know it is just his way of doing things. His mind works much differently than mine (which at times can be frustrating) but nevertheless, because of this, he never ceases to give me something to think about. He has really grown up a lot this past year. I love you Ben, and I love the big boy you are becoming.

His teacher is Ms. Stephanie. We LOVE her. She will be Delia's teacher next year!!!! Yay! She always has a smile on her face

  Ben Graduated! PreK 
Ben got into the charter school we picked! At first, I was kind of indifferent about our choice of schools. I don't think any of the elementary schools around here are going to make or break my kids, but after visiting the school and having a little Q&A session with the principal, Brent and I felt like this was the school system for our kids. I think all of our kiddos will flourish there and I'm really excited about the upcoming school year. And the best part is that the other kids are automatically "in" too, so no worries about switching schools in the upcoming years if the other kids didn't win the "lottery" <---if you could call it that this year....I think everyone that applied got in :) I can't believe Ben is going to be starting KINDERGARTEN soon! And Delia will be in Pre-K. And Bray will be starting "school" one day a week too. :)

2 comments:

Barb May 13, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

Yeah for Ben! I am glad Ben got your school of choice!

susana May 14, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Beautiful pic*

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP