Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bad Friend

I took these back in February for a friend....and just now edited them....I'm such a loser. These two little guys are the sons of one of my good friends from college (the first time I went to college). I wish I got to see these precious kiddos more often. We spent the morning taking a few pictures, then lunch at Chick-fil-a. It was great letting our kids get to know each other better. Lins, we really need to do it again! :) 

 Here are a few of my favorites: Collin and Zach Collin and Zach Collin and Zach

3 comments:

Valeria May 2, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

Love the location and how clear your images are.

karren May 4, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Hey, that doesn't make a "loser". These are gorgeous, I bet your friend is happy as can be. Now you have to say 5 good things about yourself, OK?

susana May 11, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

love it****
so much fun :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP