Sunday, April 1, 2012

This Week's Pictures

This week has been a busy one! I'm glad it has come to a close. As I said last week, I'm taking my first Clickin' Moms workshop which concentrates on composition and wanted to share some of the images I've come up with this past week. I'm really excited to see where the next 4 weeks can take me as already I feel like I've been forced to think more outside of the box and compose more deliberately. It is harder shooting "on demand" knowing that there are certain rules you must take into consideration, but I have a few new favorites coming out of this week! And I didn't realize how intense these workshops were. The workshop on top of running with a few friends has left me with absolutely no time. I think I'm about 10 loads of laundry behind....and I'm not kidding.

Week 1 Day 2

Week 1 Day 2

Week 1 Day 2

Take 2

Take 2

Take 2

Wednesday:

Dogwood Edit 2

Dogwoods

Dogwoods

Dogwoods

D Hula

D Hula

Thursday:
Week 1 Day 4

Week 1 Day 4

Playground 3

By Friday, I was running out of ideas...and honestly didn't have more than a few minutes all day to practice.
Sanford

Sanford

Sanford

And that's a wrap for this week. Haven't gotten next week's assignment yet, but can't wait to read through it!

3 comments:

Melissa April 1, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

I remember the first week I started out strong and then the ideas weren't coming to me anymore. But I think you're whole week was fantastic and if you hadn't said you had ran out of ideas I would have never thought that. ;) Love love love the first set and your macros are insane. That bug shot, WOW!! Great job, keep posting photos. Can't wait to see more!

Tracy April 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

Looks like you are doing an awesome job of juggling everything!! I love composition!! I'd love to hear what you think of the workshop :)

Courtney April 2, 2012 at 1:05 AM  

These are wonderful! Love all the different angles!! I love the ones of Bray in his room! Those will be treasured for sure! The flower/macro shots are awesome! I can't wait to follow along as you tackle this workshop!! Yay!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP