Monday, April 9, 2012

H-E-Double Hockey Sticks Week

Hehe! This was a challenging week for me in the Clickin' Moms class I'm taking. Diagonals and triangles and circles and sweet spots and cradles....Geez. Basically I was floundering all week and took a bunch of crap pictures. But I'll post a few of less crappier ones. I think mostly what I didn't like about this week was that my shots were all "set up". That isn't my style, but in order to learn to "see" these new compositions, it was necessary for me to practice that way. So, I can say that the kids were paid handsomely in candy this past week.

And these aren't perfect GTs or GSs. Hopefully with time, I'll get there.

GT GS Day 5

GT GS Day 5

GT GS Day 5

GT GS Day 5

GT GS Day 5

GT GS Day 4

GT GS Day 4

GT GS Day 4

GT GS Day 4

GT GS Day 2


I think this one is my favorite....and because it wasn't staged. :)
GT GS

6 comments:

Tracy April 9, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

That all sounds like a foreign language to me ;) haa haa..But these are lovely! What class are you taking? I can look back, but maybe it will be one that will be a good challenge for me??

Barb April 11, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

Laurie, I would do just about anything to be able to take photos as good as these! I especially love the hula hoop one and the one where you are holding Ben's hand! Give yourself credit. These are great!

susana April 13, 2012 at 6:47 PM  

Adorable pictures!
I also like to take pictures of children!

http://littlebigthings-photo.blogspot.pt

Have a nice weekend!

Amanda Norton April 14, 2012 at 8:14 PM  

You are doing awesome in the class, i can tell!! Love all of your new pictures :))

Courtney April 15, 2012 at 3:26 AM  

Wow!! Look at all your GS!! I'm so impressed!! It doesn't look like you are struggling at all!!

grandmabish April 15, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Well, for Heaven's sake! If these are the less crapy ones, I would love to see what the standard is. Every one of these look gorgeous to me. You are an amazing photographer. I hope that the class gets less frustrating for you.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP