Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kindergarten Registration

My big boy is now registered for school! At least the first one. We are going to play our luck at the lottery at another school, but first things first. Registering at our local school. I wanted it to be a special day, so I took the kids to breakfast, where they were unbelievably well behaved. Lucky for me! Then to the grocery store...another good experience. Then to registration. Um, Bray was a total pain. Ben was taken for his entrance interview. I'm guessing he passed? And Delia wouldn't stop talking. Of course in a quiet place where I'm trying to fill out paperwork, the kids can't behave. Anyway. Here are a couple of pictures to remember our day.

Kindergarten Registration

And it wouldn't be right not to check out the workings under the bus.
Kindergarten Registration

2 comments:

Barb March 29, 2012 at 10:05 PM  

How exciting! I hope things work out so you get the school you really want :) I really love both of these photos!

Megan March 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Work those leading lines :) I love that you took all 3 out for breakfast by yourself!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP