Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bray's Bandaid

This kid has had his share of boo boos already. Today he broke a light fixture in the bathroom. I didn't clean it up thinking I didn't want him to get into it while I was cleaning it...well, he got into it anyway and now has a little boo boo on his toe. He didn't seem to notice it, but he left a blood trail all the way across the house. He has a way of sneaking off and entertaining himself. He wasn't too excited about the bandaid to begin with, but after the attention he got from me and Delia (Ben was upstairs playing so Bray couldn't "get into his stuff"--I hear ya buddy) he was all over it. He sure is a funny little guy. And he is dressed up like a 15 month old Ben today. I sure love hand me downs!

And don't forget to head over to Click It Up a Notch to read about metering from of the blue sky.

Bray Bandaid

Bray Bandaid

Bray Bandaid

Bray Bandaid

4 comments:

Julie Danielle March 21, 2012 at 8:47 PM  

Awww...cute!

Barb March 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

Poor Bray:(

Valeria March 21, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

15months... Time is somthing.
I love his chubby legs, and thanks for the link.

Megan March 22, 2012 at 1:40 AM  

So cute. Little brothers like to get into everything, don't they :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP