Monday, March 5, 2012

Bray Loves Books

It took him a little while, not nearly as long as Delia, and not nearly as soon as Ben, but Bray loves books. He likes for us to read to him and likes to look at books alone. And he is very picky about which book he reads at night. He likes to pick it out himself and if you recommend a book, be prepared to have it pushed away, and not so politely. The boy is opinionated, that is for sure.

Bray Loves Books

He is playing with me here. My book :)
Bray Loves Books

Bray Loves Books

And I love his little diaper butt too.
Bray Loves Books

4 comments:

Valeria March 6, 2012 at 12:08 AM  

He is growing so much.
I am loving the processing on your images.

Barb March 7, 2012 at 10:36 AM  

He is such a cutie! My girls liked those books too! The author is Sandra Boynton or something right? I just love the toes pictures!

karren March 10, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

What adorable shots. All beautiful. He is such a little man now.

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography March 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

Cute, cute. I love the colors and the captures.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP