Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things I Love- Day 9- My Little Girl

My little Delia. I can't believe she will be 4 in June. It doesn't seem possible. Delia is a bright light in my life. She is so sweet and caring and always knows when I need a hug or a laugh. I love how she uses her hands to talk and how sometimes she is just talks to be talking and her chatter seems to run around in a circles and she stops making sense. Even she knows it. She is such a cheerleader for her brothers. I would describe her as an encourager. She is a gift to this family and I can't think of a better sister or daughter. I love my Delia!

Love my D
Love my D
Hardly ever serious unless she is in trouble...or being bribed by a piece of candy or a gumball. And even then only sometimes. She also LOVES these "horsey" pajamas.
Love my D
The girl loves arts and crafts. They both do, really. I wish I had more patience to let them do it more often.
Love My D
Love My D
Love My D

2 comments:

Megan February 11, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

Playdoh... that is Playdoh on your table. If you are pulling out Playdoh more often than twice a year I'd say you have plenty of patience :) Delia is so sweet. Love the light and the processing of the first 3 images.

Melissa February 12, 2012 at 10:13 PM  

Oh Delia!! What a sweet and cute little face she has. Caroline has those horsey pajamas, too. She loves them. :o)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP