Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Things I Love- Day 8- No Laundry

It's the little things. Slowly, but surely, I am catching up on the things that make me feel a little more in control. The laundry is one of those never ending chores. I am slowly coming to terms with that fact. I try to do a load a day to keep up, but frequently, I end up washing and washing and washing, then end up with several days worth (or a weeks) worth of clothes to fold and put away, which sort of defeats the purpose of washing a load a day. But today, I can honestly say that I am all caught up! It feels good. It's the little things that make me happy! I love to be in control of the laundry!

Things I Love- Caught up on Laundry

2 comments:

Barb February 9, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

I wish I could have the motivation to do a load a day. Maybe someday...

Courtney February 10, 2012 at 7:35 AM  

I'm impressed! I'm literally laying on the couch surrounded by clothes I started to fold last night :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP