Monday, February 6, 2012

Things I Love-Day 6-Sunny Days

One reason why winter is my least favorite season is because it is sometimes so dreary. The weather certainly affects my mood. I love that we are having a mild winter. In winter, I miss the warmth of the sun on my face. I miss summer clothes. Flip flops. Skirts. The pool. Lazy summer mornings. The smell of fresh cut grass. Loads of vitamin D. Cook outs. Boating on the lake. Long daylight hours. Being tan. I just feel pretty when I'm tan. I could go on and on. But for now, I'll be grateful that the sun came out. I love sunny days.

Things I Love-Sun

3 comments:

Courtney February 7, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

This looks awesome!! You have some great clouds in GA :O)

Barb February 7, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

Just beautiful!

Amy February 8, 2012 at 12:25 PM  

This is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP