Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things I Love-Day 5- Brayden

I can't think of a better fit for our family than this little guy. His laugh is contagious. Everything he does amazes me. He wants so badly to be a big kid, and sometimes the big ones let him think he is. This makes him squeal in excitement! He is so sweet. He will just walk up to me and give me a big hug for no reason, or come plop his big diaper heiney in my lap. He is learning new things at a rapid pace. Just this past week he learned to stack the discs on the toy, how to open doors, say bye-bye, and high fives. He loves books and balls and cars. He loves his family. And we love him.

Here he is laughing so hard at his daddy jumping.

Bray
Stacking, stacking, stacking!
Bray
The little kids wanting to play with the big kid...who wants to be alone.
Bray
Came back to add a oouple more from this afternoon/evening. Poor little guy has caught the bug that Ben had. 102.something. Poor little red guy.
Sick Bray
Presto! Ibuprofen makes it all better. For now anyway.
Bray

6 comments:

Melissa February 6, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

Oh, that poor little face. :o( (but, sheesh, that's pretty bokeh!) I love his giggling face. I think he looks like Delia, do you?

Tracy February 6, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

These photos are such an excellent display of your talent, Laurie!! The use of lighting and creativity are stunning! Love these. Hope your little guy feels better soon. We have had some virus pass through our house as well. It seems my oldest has caught another one, ugh!!!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography February 6, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Oh, all of those pics are so sweet. You really capture his personality. Love that chubby cherub face and so sad when he's crying. Hope you have a good week.

grandmabish February 7, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

I love this capture of of Brayden with the tricycle. The light is amazing. I really like the bokeh in the foreground. Great shot of his tearful little face too. Bless his heart. I hope he is better soon.

Barb February 7, 2012 at 10:49 PM  

The picture of B and D standing outside Ben's door reminds me of our house. I find M doing the same thing to Abby's door.

Amy February 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

Love all of these. He is so sweet.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP