Saturday, February 4, 2012

Things I Love- Day 4-Margaritas!

A good friend from Charleston gave me her recipe a few years back and I love it!!! Way better than the florescent green ones at most Mexican restaurants. This is ISO gazillion, and overhead lighting with makeshift reflector, so I promise it tastes better than it looks!

Yum
Here is Emily's recipe:

1:4 ratio of Tequila: Mix for "Lightweight" version
1:3 ratio of Tequila: Mix for "Heavyweight" version
Dash or two of Cointreau or Triple Sec (or any orange liqueur)
Juice from a Lime
Salt around the rim...or not!

I like Jose Cuervo Especial (I like clear better than gold) and Jose Cuervo Mix, but I've known Emily to mix it all up with Pepe Lopez and it was good too. Yum!

3 comments:

Valeria February 5, 2012 at 5:09 PM  

Coyld not pass this one. Margaritas !!!!!!

Courtney February 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM  

You are KILLING this pregnant woman!! I LOVE margaritas! Before we had kids, Ian and I used to have margarita Monday each week after work. Awww...the good old days :O)

Tracy February 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

This sounds great! I loved margaritas from Don Pueblos! Since my celiac diagnosis I haven't been there to enjoy one. I just may need to try this!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP