Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I Love-Day 3-Crafts

A combination of things have really gotten me in the mood to do some crafting. Partly, due to a friend that can do ANYTHING she sets her mind to and partly due to the millions of incredible ideas that are on Pinterest, I have really gotten into it. While on vacation, I embroidered the kids handprints onto a pillow for the playroom. Just today, I finished a "surprise" for a friend who recently had a baby. Can't wait to share it! Maybe "crafting" is making a comeback, or maybe it is something that my age bracket is into? Whatever the reason, I love crafting!

Things I Love-Day 3-Crafts

6 comments:

karren February 3, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

I'm with you. I love it too! I always have been into crafting and had a business for 25 years. I have not done much lately though, and Pinterest is a great inspiration. I like your needle shot!

Melissa February 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM  

Funny thing about Pinterest. I keep pinning and not doing. Oh well. This is so simple and clean and awesome. I love it.

Melissa February 3, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

Love the negative space in this shot. I'm doing a "love" post at the end and am trying to think of creative ways to shoot things I love. This is very inspiring.
I LOVE crafting and wish I had more time to do it. So far I've made five things off of pinterest. I love the ideas on there. As soon as my office is cluttered and cleaned I plan on doing lots of projects.

Y February 4, 2012 at 12:41 AM  

Perfect shot!

Carrie February 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM  

Almost all of my students this semester referenced their love for crafts and pinterest. I think it is making a come back! Awesome focus on such a small object. I'm currently checking into the MOPS groups in my area! Thanks for the link and the suggestion.

Amanda Norton February 4, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

Cool picture!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP