Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I Love- Day 23-I Love Warm Days in February!

There was no way we were wasting away today indoors! It was the most beautiful day of 2012 yet. Bare feet. Warm wind. The kids had a great time being outside. It was wonderful. Days like these are good for the soul.

A nice snack outdoors while Bray was napping.

I Love Warm February Days
"Crumb Cake"
I Love Warm February Days
A little hopscotch. Didn't notice the edit washed out the hopscotch lines.
I Love Warm February Days
Bray could spend all day playing with bike wheels. He is such a boy.
I Love Warm February Days
He had a great time riding in the cars with Ben and Delia.
I Love Warm February Days
Riding in Cars with Boys. That is okay, as long as it's her brothers!
I Love Warm February Days

3 comments:

karren February 25, 2012 at 3:07 AM  

I like these edits.....as usual, your pics are beautiful. We had a warm day too...for us, but not warm enough for bare feet. Can't wait!

Amy February 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

It was gorgeous here on Thursday too. And now it's gone. Love these! Perfect way to spend the day :-)

Carrie February 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

Very nice! I like that you captured the warmth even though they were B&W edits!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP