Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Things I Love-Day 22-Pinterest

Okay, I have really stopped being interested in "Things I Love," but thought I would pick back up today because a friend wanted to see my creation. This pillow was inspired by a few things that I found on Pinterest. The first being the embroidered hands. I think it was one of the first things I ever pinned on Pinterest. I didn't care for it being framed, so I thought about making it into a pillow. So I followed this tutorial and this tutorial also found on Pinterest. Along with a little bit of help from my momma and Granny with the zipper (not sure I want to try that again), it was finished. I'm most proud of the piping. It was really easy and makes it look so much fancier :)

I Love Pinterest

8 comments:

bgracious February 22, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

Such a GREAT idea! I need to get crafty!

Lauri February 22, 2012 at 8:37 PM  

What a wonderful memento! Well done. I'll have to remember this project when and if I am lucky enough to be called "Grandmother".

Barb February 22, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

What a beautiful creation!

whippetmom February 22, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

LOVE! Seriously! What a fabulous pillow/treasure!!

Courtney February 23, 2012 at 4:20 AM  

I LOVE this!! I'm totally doing this after the baby is born!! Maybe you can just do it for me he he :O)

Shannon Joy February 23, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

LOVE this!!! I pinned it :)

Amanda Norton February 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM  

It's awesome!! I love this!! Whenever I finally get into sewing, this will be my first project!!

Amy February 25, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

Oh wow. I love that. So cute.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP