Friday, February 17, 2012

Things I Love - Day 17- Macro

I think I love macro so much because it is just for me. No one needs to cooperate with me, except for maybe mother nature. The wind is not my friend when using the macro lens. I was waiting for this rose to open up a bit before I took pictures and instead of opening up, it just looks as if it has seen better days. Brent brought this home from the dentist last week. He must have an admirer there. :)

I Love Macro

I Love Macro

I Love Macro

5 comments:

Melissa February 17, 2012 at 3:38 PM  

Beautiful!!! Love the last one.

Amanda Norton February 17, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

Makes me want to get mine to the shop and working again. Beautiful on the rose. I see spirals :)

Megan February 18, 2012 at 1:36 AM  

Pretty!

Courtney February 19, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

Oh la la! I that is why I love my macro too! It's just for me :O) Love the pink against the gray. Is that your wall color?? I may need it when we move because sea foam green will not be on my walls again :O)

Julie Danielle February 19, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

These are amazing! Love the color too.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP