Thursday, February 16, 2012

Things I Love-Day 16-Sanford

There was as time when I really took the dogs for granted. Since that time, Herschie died suddenly, and because of her, my attitude has really changed. I loved Herschie. And I love Sanford. I don't think there will ever be a soul on earth again that will worship me like he does, so I should take advantage now. And he even helps out around the house in his own way. The floor isn't always clean under the table, but there are not any crumbs. I love his breathing sounds. His sounds are soothing at night. It will really be weird not to have him around one day. I love my little Sannie!
**I'm happy to say that this picture was taken with the 50mm1.4 at 1.4. I micro calibrated it to -10, and it seems to be working fine. I'm still planning on talking to the Nikon peeps to see if they recommend sending it in. I really hate equipment issues.

I Love Sannie
And with the 85 at 1.8.
I Love Sannie

4 comments:

Melissa February 17, 2012 at 3:40 PM  

Aw! Sanford is a cutie pie!!! (nice socks, by the way)
So glad that one was with the 50mm!!! Looks good!

Tracy February 17, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

Adorable shots Laurie! I love shooting wide open. I was going to mention that I have the G...Not sure what the difference is between the D and the G, but I figured I should mention it because I told you that I also had focus issues with my 50mm. Good luck!

Megan February 18, 2012 at 1:35 AM  

Did you know Courtney has a thing about fun socks? I'm a white sock girl, but she's all about the funky colors :) Boo to having issues with a second lens!

Courtney February 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM  

I love funky socks!! I used to NEVER wear matching socks. In fact, my favorite was when I went to my boss' house with some coworkers to see his puppies and had to take off my boots. THen I was busted ha ha. I too have taken our dogs for granted since the girls were born. Now they are over weight and I feel terrible :O) Love these images!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP