Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Things I Love-Day 15-One on One Time

The big kids go to school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, so I got Bray all to myself this morning. I love spending a little one on one time with the kids. Bray was so happy. He is learning so many things. I can talk to him now and know that he understands a lot of what I'm saying. And I've also figured out that he ignores a lot of what I say too. Hmmmm. I wonder which kid he learned that from. Honestly, it would be a toss up. We had a good time. I love one on one with my kids!

Things I Love-Day 15_Watching My Kiddos Grow
I've been trying to get a good shot of him opening a door.
Things I Love-Day 15_Watching My Kiddos Grow

7 comments:

Jen B. February 15, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

Wow, those windows are amazing! Is that in your house? Jealous. Love the perspective they show with him standing next to them. Both of these shots really show well how small he is.

whippetmom February 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

Ack- he's giving me a preview of what I'm in for with Owen. The idea of 3 walking/running children is starting to freak me out!
Where is that first shot?? In your house or what?!

Amanda Norton February 15, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

Laurie, that is strange. I know manual focus can get you more accurate, but I didn't know it could be off by that much. I am going to have to do that test.

Awesome shot of Bray by the windows!! And I love the door one too!

Melissa February 15, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

That first shot is stunning! Glad you got one on one time with your little man.

Tracy February 15, 2012 at 11:39 PM  

Oh holy goodness! Look at all that natural light you have going on in your house! Looks like a perfect spot for a studio!!! Both are just adorable shots of Bray! He is getting so big. It is hard to see all our children grow out of the baby stage, but I think it is the hardest seeing the youngest one grow out of it. Great milestone to capture.

Courtney February 16, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

Holy beautiful windows!! Laurie!! Are these in your house! Are you kidding me?? When am I coming over?? Love that one of him in front of the windows!!

Megan February 18, 2012 at 1:46 AM  

He is so adorable. And like everyone else said- those windows are amazing!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP