Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things I Love- Day 12- Family Movie Night

I love spending time together as a family. Everyone sharing popcorn. The kids were all excited when the movie came on. Even Bray. He tends to feed off of everyone else's reaction. He was mostly happy eating popcorn and walking around in the dark while we enjoyed Lion King. Good movie. Good snuggles with the kids. I love Movie Night!!!! This is also something we need to do more often.

Okay, every distraction you can think of is in this picture, but I love it because it has all of my little family is in it. Even Sanford's ear made it. :)

I Love Movie Night

I Love Movie Night

I Love Movie Night

2 comments:

Barb February 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM  

I really like the first photo. It shows what your family is honestly like :)

Melissa February 12, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

I had to search for Sanford's ear. :)
I love Bray's face in that second shot. So cute and mesmerized! I'm also diggin' the grain.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP