Saturday, February 11, 2012

Things I Love- Day 11- PB Outlet

It is no secret that I love just about anything from Pottery Barn. I love the rustic style. I love the wood. I love everything looks so comfortable and lived in. Well, back in November, I finally saved up enough money to buy a new dining room table and chairs. I loved the one at Pottery Barn (of course) but knew I could probably get a better one made at a furniture store nearby made from reclaimed wood. They used the specs of the PB table and made it from solid wood and I also ordered "matching" chairs. In January, the table and chairs were delivered and the table was gorgeous! I was, and I'm still, so excited about it! The chairs, however, looked horrible with it. The stains didn't match and the chairs just didn't have that deep, beautiful rich color that the table did. They weren't even close. We sent the chairs back. Anyway, for the past few weeks I have been trying to find some chairs that would match. I thought the ones from PB would look okay. We got a wood sample from the store and it looked close enough. Well, today, Bennie and I went to PB Outlet to grab a couple of pillow inserts and what did we see? More than enough of the exact chair that I was looking at ordering. Brand new, no dings, no scratches or imperfections (which PB Outlet is known for). For 40% off!!!! Whooooohoooooo! The chairs were cheaper than the original "custom stained to match" ones from the furniture store. AND they match PERFECTLY!!! Seriously, they look like they were made for each other! So, I have always felt really lucky to have a Pottery Barn outlet so near by and it makes me especially happy that I scored a deal. I'm so happy that it all worked out to our advantage this time!

I love PB Outlet
And I skipped yesterday's "Things I Love" post. It was bound to happen.

4 comments:

whippetmom February 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

sweet deal!

Melissa February 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

I can't take it!!! I need to see a full shot of this new set up!!!! Don't leave me hangin' with this little snippet!!!

Tracy February 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

I agree! I want to see more ;) From what I can see, it looks beautiful!!!

Megan February 18, 2012 at 1:54 AM  

I love when shopping trips work out like that!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP