Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Things I Love-Day 1-Ben

I kind of miss having a 365. It is nice to be able to take a picture whenever the urge strikes me, but I feel like I'm going to be sad that I didn't go for it another year. So, since today is the 1st of February, I'm going to do a "Things I Love" month of posts. The first thing that comes to mind to me is my kids. And since I've loved Ben the longest, he is first. :) He is growing up. Over the past few months, that has become more evident to me. He is such a bright boy with such grown up ideas that make me wonder how such a young boy could think up such things. I'm always asking him, "Who told you that?". He has a big imagination. And has a beautiful spirit and heart. I love my Bennie boy.

I love Bennie

I love Bennie

3 comments:

Tracy February 1, 2012 at 11:19 PM  

Beautiful Laurie!!

Megan February 2, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

Beautiful, Laurie! I love the framing of the window and the way the soft light is falling on him.

Courtney February 2, 2012 at 3:07 AM  

I love that you are doing this :O) I did it last year and loved it. Totally spaced on it this year so it looks like I'm not going to do it :O) Maybe I'll do thankful for in Nov. Can't wait to see what you love. I regret not finishing my 365 last year and I'm sure I will wish I had done one this year. Just can't do everything :O)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP