Sunday, January 29, 2012

One Look...

and this is pretty much all he has. Sad. Ben asked today what Sanford does when he is happy. I had to think about it a minute. He almost NEVER looks or acts happy. But I do know he is happy when I'm giving him some love. He makes a snoring snorting sound when we pet his ears and then will stop breathing for what seems like way too long. And that is when I know he is happy. Little Sannie. Love him!

Sannie
And Delia was taking pictures with her camera and said, "Mommy, do it like this!" Haha! I didn't for this shot, but I did for the next one :)
Do it Like This
Ben passing away the afternoon. He got into some trouble last night (waaaaay too tired) and lost most of his privileges for today. So, while Delia got to watch their new favorite show "Octogons" Ben had to play in the other room.
Giant

5 comments:

whippetmom January 29, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

hehe I feel like sanford looks ;)

Carrie January 29, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Oh Sanford! You're so cute, even if you always look sad. Nice picture of the dinosaurs.

Amanda Norton January 30, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

Look at D mimicking you! You know you turn like that ;-) Great picture of Sanford!

Barb January 31, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

I love the pic of Sanford! He looks so serious! I have been meaning to tell you that I think your pictures of Hawaii are absolutely stunning! You have such an amazing eye and your photos make me feel like I am right there with you! I hope to travel there someday.

Melissa February 3, 2012 at 8:29 PM  

Ha!! Delia!! I, too, love the dinosaurs shot.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP