Monday, January 16, 2012

Maui, Hawaii

We got back from the best vacation ever last night! Currently, I'm looking through the gazillion pictures that I took. You know, each one only slightly differing from the next because I didn't want to miss a thing. Here are a few pictures of the sunset the last evening of vacation. These are all taken in Wailea, Maui, Hawaii. Our hotel was located between two sandy beaches along a lava rock shoreline. The view was a absolutely stunning.

Wailea, HI

Wailea, HI

20120114_Maui Hawaii 2012_0229_web

20120114_Maui Hawaii 2012_0190_web
And believe it or not, I hardly touched this picture in PS. The colors were just as vibrant in person. And the same sunset as the above pictures. In a matter of minutes the sun set and the sky turned to pink. It was gorgeous. I think everyone was outside taking pictures.
20120115_Maui Hawaii 2012_0028_web

7 comments:

karren January 17, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

These are ALL stunning photos! How beautiful. We were in Kauai a little over a year ago, and I still cannot believe how gorgeous it was.

bgracious January 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

These are amazing photos Laurie!

Megan January 17, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

Beautiful, Laurie!

Melissa January 17, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

MAUI?!?! What the??
I totally missed that you were in Maui!!! It's so lovely there and your photos are gorgeous. :)

You asked about Project Life. I'm just getting started, (waiting on my pocket pages to come in) but it seems really simple. I hope to do weekly pages...two pages per week. I think it will help me to actually PRINT the photos I take. Also, I'll put in some of the kids' drawings/work/notes to take up space. Ha!

Y January 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

Oh my gosh! These are lovely!

Tracy January 18, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

Beautiful!!! Love the slow shutter speed shot on that one!! It's pefect ;) What a wonderful vacation! I hope to get to Hawaii at some point as well!

Amy January 27, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Gorgeous! Love the 3rd and last ones.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP