Sunday, January 22, 2012

Maui Day One

We arrived late evening/night Maui time....around 3am Eastern time. So, this picture was taken on Monday, the first full day of our vacation. We pretty much just sat outside our hotel and basked in the goodness of the sun. Oh how I needed to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin...then the afternoon winds came. The sun was out but it was chilly! I got burned on the first day...stupid, stupid, me. It felt good though. In the evening, because it was so chilly, we enjoyed the hot tub. It it doesn't make my skin turn red, it isn't hot enough! Although you wouldn't be able to tell because of the burn!

Cheers to fruity drinks on vacation!

Cheers

I'm totally behind in blogging pictures of everything. I had big plans of doing the 52 project...and haven't blogged a single one yet. Good thing is that I'm still taking pictures and trying to get caught up with everything!

3 comments:

Valeria January 22, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

OMG !!! Enjoy your vacation and then catch up with blogging :)

karren January 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM  

I love your photo....have a fun time!

Courtney January 27, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

What a great way to start your vaca!! Love it!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP