Friday, January 27, 2012

Giggles

I'm taking a break from vacation pictures to post a few of my littlest guy. He is such a handful. He is walking absolutely everywhere and getting in all kinds of trouble. Tonight, I told him "No" in a scolding tone and his bottom lip started quivering. Then I said, "Noooo, noooo" and had a dissappointed look on my face. He just burst out crying and walked off to find his daddy. I didn't mean to make him cry, but in my defense he has just swatted at my Dr. Pepper (from Chick-fil-a, the BEST kind of DP) with intent to knock it off of the table. He seems a lot like his big sister at this age. She was really sensitive to discipline. Still is.

He was all smiley the day I took these pictures! (Last week sometime). Well, except for this one...and he was just yelling!

Bray Aaaah!


Bray

Bray

Loves his monkey!
Bray

Bray

Super Bray and Super Monkey and Super Booger!
Bray

6 comments:

whippetmom January 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

omg laurie! He grew up in the 3 weeks you stopped doing a 365!! No way! He looks so grown up! O is also a cry baby about discipline :( Breaks my heart!

karren January 28, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

I love his chubby little cuteness. You sure do a great job with the photos....love the sparkle in his eyes.

Carrie January 28, 2012 at 12:56 AM  

Ruining a good DP is a serious offense at our house. Such adorable photos!

Tracy January 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

Total handsomeness! Just love the monkey photo!! I want a monkey like that to cuddle with :)

Courtney January 29, 2012 at 12:58 AM  

These are great!! Did you use your 50mm for these? That first one is so stinkin' sharp!!

Melissa February 3, 2012 at 8:28 PM  

Oh I love these!!! Look at that sweet little cuteness!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP