Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has a beautiful, fun, warm, relaxing, healthy holiday filled with lots of love, laughter, joy, praise, hope, yummy food, and all things good. :)

I know I am so thankful for our family and friends. I'm thankful that we are all healthy and happy. I'm thankful for the three best children God could have ever given me. I'm thankful for a husband who is so loving and giving. I'm thankful for a warm, safe home.

I'm really excited this Christmas to see the look in our children's faces when they have found that Santa has come. Ben is really getting into the spirit of giving this Christmas too. I can't wait to take him to pick out Delia's present. He has been really thinking about what he wants to give her, which is so sweet. His excitement is contagious. :)

And this is what I came up with! I downloaded a free template from Simplicity Photography? And then totally butchered it to my liking. :)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Amy December 21, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

Love the card! Very cute. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well :-)

whippetmom December 31, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Love the card! :) Great smiles from everyone!!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP