Thursday, December 22, 2011

356/365

We are on the home stretch! 9 days to go and I'm vacationing from the 365 OFFICIALLY! It was been a great two years, but I'm ready to untie myself from the obligation to post every day. I plan on keeping up with the blog and posting pictures weekly, at least...I like the idea of the 52 week projects...and do a week in review or something of the like.

Here is a picture I found the other day from a while back. This is "Dust Revisited" haaha. Who knew dust could be so pretty.

Dust

Rex made it out of surgery and has made a full recovery. (As did Bebe, her transformation was not quite aa dramatic.)
356/365
Delia was making prayer hands during lunch. I wanted her to do it one time for the camera..and she refused, of course.
Sweet Girl
And Bray is always in a good mood when he has a full belly. Can you tell I didn't move my focal point at all? :) I still had on the macro lens and was too lazy to change it or the focal point. Talk about being ready for this little project to be finished!
Funny Boy
Wow, I am one lucky momma.

4 comments:

Tracy December 22, 2011 at 10:31 PM  

I will miss seeing your photos everyday! I love them. I too am ready to be done with the 365. I still want to get all my days posted since I am behind big time! I will be doing a project 52 in 2012. I give you lots o' credit for sticking with a 365 for 2 years!!

karren December 23, 2011 at 11:31 PM  

Yes, you are a lucky mama. Darling kiddos.
Merry Christmas!

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography December 24, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Beautiful family, for sure. Hope you have a blessed new year. I'll miss keeping up with your dailies, goodness knows I understand. I've been doing this for 2 years now and was ready to quit after the first year, but now it's habit. I kinda hate to break the routine. :D))

Amy January 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

You have beautiful babies. I won't be doing another 365 either but will be doing a 52 weeks.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP