Saturday, December 17, 2011

351/365

Busy, busy day again. I love how the holidays bring family and friends together. It would be nice to spread it out throughout the year. This has been one BUSY week. I really feel like I haven't gotten to relax and really feel Christmas this year, although we talk about Christmas every single day. I'm hoping to lay low this week and enjoy having the kids at home and get in some fun activities with them. I just love Delia's new haircut. It really fits her and I wish I had done it a lot sooner. And I can actually blow it out where it looks decent myself. Go me! :)

D new Do
D new Do
351/365

2 comments:

Tracy December 18, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

LOVE these Laurie! She is just adorable with her haircut. She always was, but the new cut is just perfect for her sweet face. I love the white background and that last photo is sweet!

Amy December 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

Love the new haircut! She's adorable.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP