Friday, December 16, 2011

350/365

Today was busy, busy, busy. I met some friends for breakfast, then immediately had to start getting things ready for the kids' Christmas parties at school. Of course all of my pre-planning for them was in vain, so I got to re-do everything I had already done. Good times. And the glue wouldn't stick to the craft I brought for Ben's class, so it was a total bust. Don't buy a felt craft for a pre-k party, unless you feel like a hot glue gun is a good choice of glue! :(

Here are the kids playing in their train. Ben was mad because I wanted him to sit in the "caboose" and call it the engine so I could take his picture in the train and I wanted to call Delia's car the coal car.  Delia is doing who knows what.

350/365
Granparents, scroll down the blog. I've added about 5 posts today in hopes of catching up, so there are new pictures...as far back as mid November...woops.

2 comments:

karren December 17, 2011 at 1:14 AM  

Laundry baskets are a great idea for a train. sorry your day and projects did not go as planned....that's the life of a busy mom. I like your cute picture of the day, and your funny dialog.

Megan December 18, 2011 at 7:26 PM  

Obviously you can't call the caboose the engine. hehe

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP