Saturday, December 10, 2011

344/365

After a sweet birthday party this morning, quiet time followed. Ben and Delia were excited to wrap presents for Beaver and Bebe. So, with some paper and tape and an hour, I wonder how much of their rooms will be wrapped! Thankfully, they only had a little bit of tape...and only Ben can be trusted with scissors. Here he is learning how to wrap up gifts. I think he is going to be as talented as his father at gift wrapping. :)

344/365
Bennie Boy
And yes, he went to the party with that rooster tail. I even tried to water it down good while there. It isn't budging. Hair cuts this week for all of them! D may be getting hers chopped if I can talk her into it!
We finally got around to opening presents with Bray. It was always too late in the evening or only I was home with the kids. He loves them all. And it is great to have big kids to help opening the gifts. I think they have enjoyed the baby toys more than Bray has!
344/365
Bray Bday Presents
I have been so lazy about pictures lately. I don't seem to get the camera out until it is late in the day and I need overhead lighting...so I'll say that I'm practicing using kelvin for WB. It is really helpful, but it is taking me a little time to figure out the lighting.

3 comments:

Barb December 10, 2011 at 10:25 PM  

I think his rooster tail is cute :)

karren December 11, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

Ben is looking more mature! What a sweet boy he is. I like this shot of him cutting the wrapping paper.

Megan December 12, 2011 at 2:27 AM  

Stop growing, Ben! He's such a handsome little dude, but every time I check in with you he looks bigger/older.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP