Monday, December 5, 2011

339/365

Things were a little hectic last night at the partay, and I didn't get to take the detail shots that I would have liked, so I did a few today. Delia had about half of the M&Ms and a TON of gumballs (which I found 3 chewed up pieces in the play kitchen this morning.....in a metal bowl...thank you, I guess?). I'll be sure to update how "things come out" :) Bray slept well through his sugar coma.

339/365
Bray Details
Bray Details

Other than that, Ben had his 5 year check up. I'm sure the nurse's ears are still ringing from the screams as he was given his vaccines. The last ones until he is 11. Hopefully, he won't remember them as vividly 6 years from now as he remembered last years. But you never know. That kid doesn't forget a thing!

2 comments:

Valeria December 7, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Love your compositions.

Barb December 10, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Love these! Next party I have, you need to plan and photograph :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP