Sunday, December 4, 2011

338/365

Today was Bray's 1st Birthday party! We kept it small this year with just the family and his buds. And it was all pretty much last minute, considering the invites arrived a few days before the party! I totally "get" where the 3rd kiddo can be forgotten...it really is hard to do for them all the same things. By the third kiddo, I'm just worn out. So, it almost didn't happen. After some thought, I decided to do the party thing since the others had a first birthday party.

I chose a "Rainbow" theme because I had seen some really cute stuff on Pinterest. It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned it in my head (mostly the cake...long story...but anyone know what ROYGBIV stands for ?), but it was fun celebrating the first year of my little Bray's life with people that love him too. He is quite the little character, I think he is going to be a funny little guy. We all love him soooooo much! And because Brent loves to say it so much, he is our little Bray of Sunshine. :)

The lighting could not have been less flattering...but I did the best I could do. Wish I had gotten pictures of more people. I guess I chose chatting to picture taking. Not always a bad thing.

Bray Bday
Bray Bday
Bray Bday
338/365
Bray Bday

1 comments:

Megan December 7, 2011 at 2:18 AM  

Happy Birthday little guy! (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) Looks like the birthday boy liked the cake!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP