Thursday, December 1, 2011

335/365

Today we made ornaments. It was really fun. Ben's turned out really well. I like his much better than my own. I found this idea on Pinterest. Basically all you do is put acrylic paint into plastic ornaments and shake it around to coat the inside of the ornament. Obviously the chick whose ornaments are pinned has been doing it for a while. Hers are really gorgeous. Anyway, here are ours. Ben's is first, then D's, then mine. Delia's is mostly pink because after the first few minutes she says, "Mine is almost all filled up!". Well, the point is not to "fill up" the ornament, but just coat the inside. I used her left over paint in mine...so it is pink too. Our favorite color!

Making Ornament
Making Ornament
And this one cracks me up. Can you see Bray in the background banished to the jumpy thing. It looks like he is leaning into the frame like, "Hey! Remember me over here!"
335/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP