Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Virus

Well, I am unplugged for the moment. My computer is in the shop to be deviralized and let me tell ya, it is a doozy. Luckily, if my computer can't be recovered, I am backed up online and for the most part have 2 other copies as well. I highly recommend it!

So, in a nutshell, I won't be blogging for a while. My dinosaur desktop probably couldn't handle photoshop and I don't have the energy in me to figure out why PS6 doesn't recognize my camera files. I'm still taking pictures though! Hopefully I'll be catching up soon!

3 comments:

Valeria November 8, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

Oh no !!! That sucks for sure. See you soon.

whippetmom November 8, 2011 at 9:34 PM  

well darn. what do you use for back up??

Megan November 9, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Oh no!! I hope everything is up and running soon.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP