Tuesday, November 29, 2011

333/365

My little man is one today! I am one lucky momma to have this little guy in my life. He is full of smiles and loves his momma. :) At least I have one for now that loves me the most. He has learned to wave "hi" so he is giving me a birthday wave this morning. Bray also loves to play with balls, to play cars, trucks, and trains, to eat, to brush his teeth, raspberries in his armpits (daddy), to play peek a boo (his own version), to take a bath, and to read certain books. He does not like for you to hold out on him while you are eating, change his diapers, pick his nose, pick his ears, and regular milk (we are working on that). He is generally a really good baby who sleeps well, eats well, and plays well. I have loved getting to know him this year and can't wait to see what else he has in store for us! He has been taking a few steps, but only when I get him balanced and give him no other choice.

333/365
Bray is one!
And we saw our first snow flakes and sleet of the season! Delia said, "It is raining really hard outside." I looked, and it was snowing big flakes, but it only lasted for a few minutes. Ben was so excited because he thought we would have enough to build a snowman in the morning. Maybe next time bud!
First Snowflakes of the Season

2 comments:

whippetmom November 30, 2011 at 11:58 PM  

OMG no way! Seriously!? NO WAY! Happy Birthday little man! Wow. And now I'm like..holy crap O is one in 3 months!

Megan December 1, 2011 at 12:16 AM  

Aww. Happy Birthday sweet Brayden! I don't know how he can possibly be a year old already! And snow?! We're still in the 60s :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP