Thursday, November 24, 2011

328/365

C-R-A-P!!!!

328/365
We are going to fix this...but seriously, at some point, the lights are going to be blowing every year, therefore we will be fixing a tree every year...so, where are the savings in getting an artificial pre-lit tree, and where is the convenience (after the bulbs start blowing)? I wish I had this foresight 4 years ago, well, 8 years ago when we bought our first pre-lit tree that is also partially lit now...and listed on CL. Any buyers?

Hope everyone had a great day of food and family. We did and we look forward to more food and family later this weekend.

3 comments:

karren November 25, 2011 at 11:54 PM  

My daughter just bought a prelit tree and we have been wondering if it will last a few years before something goes wrong. I'm sorry to hear you have had problems. I just struggle along with getting the lights on every time. you did a nice job photography it to look realistic, even though there is a dead spot. I would just get a small string of lights and put them in that space.

Megan November 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

Man. That doesn't look like a fun job to fix :( Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Kristin November 27, 2011 at 1:40 PM  

Oh great...with the high ceilings in the new house, I was going to get an artificial tree this year...but maybe I need to rethink it...or make sure I get one that stays lit even if one bulb goes out. Good luck with figuring out a solution!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP