Wednesday, November 23, 2011

327/365

Isn't this little guy cute? I saw them when the kids and I went to Wal-Mart, ugh, and thought it would be a fun treat. Yet, you'll notice there is only one. Delia was a complete turkey while we were there, a wailing turkey, and had hers taken away. Ben has been gloating about it ever since. Yay for big brothers. I seem to remember having a similar big brother.

Cute Little Guy
And to know me is to know how much I L-O-V-E chocolate pie. In my opinion, it is it's own food group. And it's right there at the bottom of the pyramid.
327/365
Chocolate Pie
Chocolate Pie
Hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow with family! I am beyond blessed for having such a supportive husband who believes in me when I don't believe in myself...and for three "perfectly imperfect" children whom I love to pieces (in spite of incidences like Wal-Mart today)...parents who love me as much as I love my kids, in-laws who never give up a chance to spend time with my kiddos and family, and friends new and old who help me hold on to my last little teeny tiny piece of sanity. I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

whippetmom November 23, 2011 at 11:18 PM  

mmm love these! Especially the chocolate pie bokeh ;) We are moving to Columbus, MS :) In less than 2 weeks! AHHHHHH! Hope you have a great thanksgiving!!

karren November 25, 2011 at 11:57 PM  

I hope you had a grand celebration on Thanksgiving. I LOVE your chocolate pie bokeh!

Megan November 27, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Walmart meltdown :) We usually have "Target meltdowns"

Kristin November 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Wonderful post! You are truly blessed...and I feel blessed to have shared this year with you...my fellow chocolate loving, photography addicted, kid adoring friend!

Amy November 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Love that pie bokeh. I LOVE chocolate pie too! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP