Tuesday, November 22, 2011

326/365

Okay, some crazy happenings around here today. I found Bray playing in the toilet. He's not even a year yet, really??!! And of course Delia didn't flush.....it was just peepee, thank goodness, but he splashed it on the wall, on himself, played with the wet tissue (she does wipe), dropping little pieces in the floor...let the fun times begin!!! In this picture, I just busted him again as he returned for another go at it.

Bray Potty Play
Next up, I let the kids play outside this morning since we are having freakishly warm weather. I wore short sleeves today if that tells you anything. I hate to be cold and I was in short sleeves and bare feet all day. While outdoors, I noticed a bush that either I have never looked at in the almost 5 years we have owned this house, or that has never bloomed...I would have noticed these little beauties, I think! I had to bring a little color back into my day with this. I miss summer already. :(
Flowers in November
Flowers in November
326/365
Flowers in November
Flowers in November
And while I was using the macro, I thought I would play with some leaf texture too. All while Mr. I play in toilets was upstairs "napping"....I think we have said goodbye to morning naps already.
20111122_Pink Flowers_0065_web
20111122_Pink Flowers_0070_web
I inverted this B&W. That is why it is a little freaky :)
20111122_Pink Flowers_0058_web
And today I finished burning disks for the year of 2010!!!! I can't believe I'm only a year behind. It feels good!

7 comments:

Laura Delegal - Leroy Photography November 22, 2011 at 11:12 PM  

Too funny. :) Sorry, but so glad it wasn't #2. :) Love the macros.

Kristin November 23, 2011 at 3:54 AM  

Ditto what Laura said! Good for you for taking the time to save everything onto disks. I just went through a computer crash and today a virus that has the NEW PC in the shop...arg. Thank goodness I have an off site backup, but I really should burn everything to disks too just for safe keeping.

whippetmom November 23, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

lol (just a little) O hasn't found the potty yet thank God! LOVE the macros- that may be my picture for today!

karren November 25, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

LOVe those flowers. They are only a memory around here. Your macro leaf pics are beautiful!

Megan November 27, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Man. What is the draw of toilets?? :) Love the texture in the macros!

Amanda Norton November 27, 2011 at 10:48 PM  

Big boy on his feet now! Slow down!!

Pretty flower pics too

Amy November 28, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Love the macros!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP