Monday, November 21, 2011

325/365

Long day today! Any long period of time spent in a car with two whining children (Bray is still an angel) makes for a tough day. Luckily I had my mom to hang out with and share in my misery. We went to order a dining room table and chairs!!!!!! It is going to be gorgeous! I'm really, really, excited. It'll be 6-8 weeks before it is finished, but totally worth the wait. January and February are my least favorite months, but January has really shaped up for me in the last few weeks!

I tried to get a decent picture of Bray for his birthday invitation. This will have to do. I'm having issues with calibration or WB or monitor brightness or something....ugh. Misery. So, if this looks totally off to you, just let me know your thoughts. I'm going to be doing a little trouble shooting and testing tomorrow. I'm sure Best Buy had something to do with this....

325/365

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP