Sunday, November 20, 2011

324/365

Today was our first trip to the big movies together as a family and for the kids it was a first time ever. I think they enjoyed it! Even Bray went and enjoyed himself (as long as he was getting popcorn, pre picked and dehulled...until he was over that and ready to go). We went to see Happy Feet 2. The kids really love Happy Feet, but I think there could have been a better movie to see for the first time. It wasn't all that great. Now that we know it can be done, I can't wait to take them again.

20111120_Happy Feet 2_0001_web
20111120_Happy Feet 2_0002_web
324/365
My camera battery was dead, so I get the iPhone pics. I had envisioned some really great pictures, but it just didn't happen. Maybe next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP