Saturday, November 19, 2011

323/365

Whoa, am I behind. I'm a little overwhelmed! Computer is back in working order and internet is actually working too, so I guess that means I need to attempt to catch up. I also hope to catch up on everyone else's blogs soon too!

Today is Brent's big 35th Birthday! The big boys went grocery shopping, so Delia, Bray, and I went to get cake mix and started backing the cake. Delia did most of the mixing and even broke open the eggs (better than I could have!). Bray wanted to help too. Delia picked out the icing...

20111119_Delia Bray Baking Daddy Cake_0008_web

Cake Baking 101

323/365

I know you love this! You can contact me at Laurie's Fabulous Cakes to place your orders. I charge $3.50 per slice for birthday cakes, and you don't even want to know how much I charge for wedding cakes. Delia picked out the pink icing, so we went with it. Ben said Daddy wanted a truck on his cake. :) And with my mad skills, this cake came about. Don't be jealous...
Brent Bday Cake

3 comments:

Kristin November 23, 2011 at 3:57 AM  

Adorable! I love these. Such a cute way to document this fun time in their lives. I especially love the last one...great perspective and it makes me giggle that Bray is trying to sneak into the cabinet. BTW, do you ship your cakes?

Megan November 27, 2011 at 11:18 AM  

Well, I see promise in those cake decorating skills. giggle I'm sure Daddy adored his cake :)

Amy November 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Love these!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP