Thursday, November 10, 2011

314/365

Today was post-op day one. I woke up with my eyes crusted shut like I had pink eye, a massive headache, and eyes so scratchy and burning that I wanted to scratch them out...not to mention that my eyes are really swollen, the right one halfway shut (my camera eye). So, that said, this is as good as it gets today. We spent all.day.long. in the playroom. Cars 2 arrived, so the kids watched the original Cars for the umteenth time so we can have a family movie night soon and watch Cars 2. That is if I haven't scratched my eyeballs out by then.

Ben was really excited that Sanford was "snuggling" with him. I didn't have the heart to tell him that the only reason Sanford was there was because of the cushy blanket he was covered with.

20111110_Playroom Day_0013_web

2 comments:

whippetmom November 20, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

hehe love the look he's giving Ben though ;)

Megan November 27, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Love the light, and Sanford's expression. Giggle

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP