Thursday, November 3, 2011

307/365

Glad today is over with! I've been dreading the kids' trip to the dentist for a while now, but it was actually great! No sugar bugs this time! Delia was SOOOO excited about going to the dentist. She was literally jumping up and down with excitement. Ben was not excited, and wanted Delia to go first...however, I scheduled the appointments so that they could both go at the same time. It went perfect. They were both on their best behavior and all smiles. Even Brayden had a good time.

This is Delia's first "official" trip to the dentist. Here she is not a worry in the world...

Dentist
Ms. Debra is explaining her tools to D (who said yes to the sunglasses..Ben always says no).
Dentist
And here she is getting down to business. D picked Chocolate as the flavor for her toothpaste...gag. Ben picked orange vanilla swirl this time. Sounds way better than chocolate toothplaste to me!
Dentist
And the fluoride treatment.
307/365
And Ben's fluoride treatment...the look on his face is probably what I look like at the dentist. It definitely isn't a pleasant experience! They both got an A+ from me!
Dentist

And I found this in Delia's bathroom the other day. It made me laugh, so I thought I would share. I love how she was able to make a perfect bite through the candy wrapper. Then she must have decided it just wasn't worth it. :) Little stinker.
Dentist

7 comments:

Tracy November 3, 2011 at 10:11 PM  

Great documentation of their day at the dentist! That last photo cracks me up!

Valeria November 3, 2011 at 11:16 PM  

How cute. As a pediatric dentist myself I always love when kids have a good experience. Nice work guys !!! No sugar bugs horrraaayyy!!!!

whippetmom November 3, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

lol :) Glad I'm not the only that drags the camera to the dentist appointments :)

karren November 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM  

Ha Ha Ha....too cute.

Shannon Joy November 5, 2011 at 10:19 PM  

You should be proud of them! D looks so small in that chair :). Too funny about the candy!!!

Jen B. November 7, 2011 at 12:50 AM  

Your kids are so full of it. Who knew you could get great pics at the dentist? Had fun catching up on your blog. It's been awhile since I've visited. Thanks for the inspiration and humor. Your blog always keeps me smiling!

Megan November 10, 2011 at 12:12 AM  

This entire post makes me giggle. Ben's face and Delia's sneakiness. Love it!

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP