Tuesday, November 1, 2011

305/365

Go, go, go. That sums up my week so far. I need some down time. I would totally be up for a rainy day. Today my mom came up and we got a little shopping done. Bray's birthday present is taken care of and I even got to sneak a couple of Christmas presents into the cart. Yay! for shopping with Grandma.

I have been meaning to get some pictures of the kids in the leaves before the landscapers blow them away and bag them up. The kids loved playing in them and for once getting to throw them at each other without getting into trouble.

This one totally cracks me up. Pretty much sums up the big kids personalities. Bray is usually a wild one too, especially when around these two kooks, so he is looking a little out of place in this one. He is probably wondering what the heck is on his head.

305/365
Thought I'd sneak in a few 5year pics while we were there and dressed in something without a picture. :)
Fall Leaves
This picture will tell you what Ben thought of that idea.
Fall Leaves
And if Bray had been doing this in the group picture, it would have been perfect!
Fall Leaves

6 comments:

karren November 1, 2011 at 9:35 PM  

You really showed off your photography skills in these shots. Just Gorgeous!!!

Tracy November 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Beautiful photos! I am going to miss all the beautiful tree colors this year! That last one gives me the giggles ;)

Amanda Norton November 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Great fall pictures! I love the last one, the light is amazing.. and of course all of the subjects!

whippetmom November 1, 2011 at 11:28 PM  

so cute- Love all of them. the first one cracks me up :) The bokeh is dreamy and the light delicious! great job!!

Megan November 2, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Gorgeous colors! So much personality in the first image :)

Valeria November 3, 2011 at 11:19 PM  

Beautiful photos with a yummy light. I love Delia's outfit and made me want a girl to dress up :)

Post a Comment

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP